Workplaces today do not reflect the full diversity of the society in which they operate. The most profitable businesses benefit from diversity by realising the potential of their staff and understand their customers better. Business can widen the employee talent pool, but it takes more than supplementary programmes. The workplace culture needs to be inclusive, as do core policies and process. Reported targets are important to keep recruitment, pay and progression free from bias.
What we ask of you
- A genuine commitment to active engagement
- Involvement of your employees from across your business
- A joint action plan in place and regular meetings to review progress
- Your advocacy of a commitment towards creating equal, diverse and inclusive workplaces.
- £3,500 for a single core membership of the Business in the Community gender campaign.
- £2,800 for core membership for those organisations who are already Business in the Community members or have memberships with one other workplace campaign (race equality campaign, wellbeing campaign)
- £5,600 for core memberships across two workplace campaigns (gender, race or wellbeing)
- £7,000 for joint core membership of all three workplace diversity campaigns.(gender,race and wellbeing).
- £10,500 Champion membership of the Business in the Community gender equality campaign, all the features of Core Membership plus added benefits.
*All prices are excluding V.A.T
Each of our campaigns is led by a group of senior executives that provides strategic guidance and supports us in achieving our objectives. By joining one of these senior level Leadership Teams you use your expertise and experience to influence the national debate, shape the agenda for action and identify the ways in which business can innovate and act to bring about the required change.
For an individual to join a Leadership Team, their organisations needs to be a Champion member of the relevant campaign. To find out more about leadership opportunities contact Don Cowper.
Interested in becoming a member?
Follow the links to find out more about the features and benefits of membership.